While looking over the proceedings for #60ISIWSC and the satellite IASE event a link was found, via one of the keynotes, to five statistical education resources.
They are all common links that will have been on the ICSE site at one point in time but here they are together, in one place.
- Chance (A none technical magazine co-published by ASA)
- Significance (The official magazine for both the RSS and ASA)
- Numeracy (A networking journal site with teaching resources)
- Teaching Statistics (Journal for those who teach statistics includes lessons and resources)
- Guidelines for Assessment and Instruction in Statistics Education (GAISE Reports)